Subsequent to our gap analysis, our trained consultants can perform the necessary project work(s) to ensure your firm implements the identified changes in an efficient, cost-effective manner to achieve compliancy by the looming deadline.
We will take the gap analysis in order to identify the most appropriate solution to your investment firm. Unlike other consultancies, we do not adopt a one-size-fits-all approach. We understand firms come in all different sizes and have vastly different internal processes. We would never seek to foist upon a client an off-the-shelf solution simply because it was convenient unless it was genuinely aligned to your specific requirements. We will explore the most cost-effective and appropriate solution for your organisation. Upon agreement, we will implement the solution. Thus, we take the stress away from your firm, allowing you to focus on your principle business activities.
- Identify which project(s) you require us to remediate.
- After analysing the impact analysis and some basic initial on-site scoping, we will quote your firm with a work estimate.
- Upon agreement, we will perform a gap analysis, as-is and to-be, presenting a variety of solutions (where appropriate).
- Where multiple options are presented, we will obtain your sign-off to implement the desired option.
- Sit back, relax and continue with your principle business while we deliver the solution within the agreed timeframe.